RALEIGH, N.C. – Peopleclick announced it has entered into a $15 million debt financing agreement with RBC Centura’s Knowledge Based Industries (KBI) division.
“This agreement demonstrates RBC Centura’s confidence in Peopleclick’s ability to execute on our strategy,” said Stephen A. Sasser, president and CEO of Peopleclick. “This new flexible financing gives us additional working capital when needed to accelerate our growth plans, including pursuing acquisition opportunities that will expand our product and service offerings.”
Peopleclick, a privately held company founded in 1997, provides HR and vendor management software services.
- Peopleclick appoints new CTO
- Private equity firm acquires Peopleclick for $100M
- Peopleclick brings in new CEO
- Richmond’s Commonwealth Biotech closes Tripos buy
- Peopleclick Authroia names Charles S. Jones CEO
© 2005, TechJournal. All rights reserved.