ATLANTA–EyeWonder Inc., an interactive digital advertising firm, has acquired vendi interactive of Cologne, Germany, to support its growing European business. Financial details were not disclosed.
Vendi interactive will change its name to EyeWonder and retain the entirety of its client base, which includes agencies such as GroupM and a host of global, Fortune Global 500 brands.
The company will provide expanded rich media and other interactive digital offerings in Germany, which will serve as a base for further expansion throughout continental Europe.
Our acquisition of vendi interactive enables us to fortify that role in Europe, where online advertising spend is expected to eclipse $7.5 billion this year,” said John Vincent, CEO, EyeWonder.
EyeWonder says it has also opened a London office and doubled its staff in Dublin, Ireland.
EyeWonder services top agencies and brands. Its rich media and video ad products are accepted by more than a thousand online publishers, including Yahoo!, AOL, and MSN.
On the Web: www.eyewonder.com
- Atlanta’s EyeWonder gets BIA investment
- Limelight Networks acquiring Atlanta’s Eye Wonder for $110M
- Rich digital media lights the fire for brand stories
- Boost digital ad engagement by 1,000 percent (infographic)
- Online display advertising growing rapidly, to reach $25.2B this year
© 2007, TechJournal. All rights reserved.