KANNAPOLIS, NC–Australian company Anatomics, which makes patient specific surgical biomodels and implants, will base its U.S. offices at the NC Research Center in Kannapolis.
Anatomics’ sells custom quality surgical biomodels and patient specific craniofacial implants to surgeons and hospitals locally and internationally. Anatomics uses patient CT scans to create highly accurate, custom anatomical biomodels for presurgical procedure planning, custom implant design and pre-shaping of surgical hardware.
The company will locate its head U.S. office and its manufacturing facility on the Research Campus.
Planned as a public-private collaboration, the North Carolina Research Campus combines the research power of world-renowned universities and workforce training programs with the know-how of business. The players include Dole Foods owner David H. Murdock, Duke University, the University of North Carolina system and the N.C. Community College System.
On the Web: www.ncresearchcampus.net
- PepsiCo joins NC Research Campus
- Congressman requests $500K for center at NC Research Campus
- Kannapolis biotech hub to announce new alliance
- Billionaire to reveal “scientific first,” major gift to Duke at Carolina Research Park
- Murdock donates $2M to fund profs at NC Research Campus
© 2007, TechJournal. All rights reserved.