NASHVILLE, TN–Ultra Global Investments(UGI), has acquired WV Fiber, Corp, a leading provider of high speed data networks and content development and delivery services.
WV Fiber is engineered to deliver Web 2.0 and is a highly rated provider of data transport and Internet access, located in sites in the US and internationally.
Tom Turner will join the board of Ultra Global as Chair.
Turner has invested in Ultra Global since its formation in March 2007 and has provided advice and counsel in the “go private” acquisition of WV Fiber from IMHI. Turner also assisted in fund raising and strategic planning for the WV Fiber business.
“Ultra Global has insured WV Fiber’s ability to aggressively secure new customers, increase our revenues and achieve a successful and more profitable company,” states Peter Marcum, president, WV Fiber.
On the Web: www.wvfiber.com
- Atlanta’s I Media sells subsidiary for $3.9 million
- Florida’s Host.net closes on WV Fiber buy
- Venture fund-raising increases in first half of 2008
- Is private equity fund raising losing its momentum?
- Virginia-based Good Harbor buys Techmark Security Integration
© 2007, TechJournal. All rights reserved.