ARLINGTON, VA–Homeland Security Capital, a company developing homeland security businesses, has purchased Knoxville, KY-based Safety & Ecology HOldings Corp. in a cash, stock, and debt deal valued at $20.4 million.
SEC sells services that help clients remediate, restroe and revitalize contaminated properties. It has 430 employees and more than $50 million in annual revenue.
Chistopher Leichtweis, SEC founder and CEO, is new president of the company.
Homeland Security Capital is led by former Congressman and NBA star, Tom McMIllen.
On the Web: www.sec.tn.com; www.hscapcorp.com
- Virginia’s Secure America Acquisition raises $80M IPO
- Virginia-based Homeland Security Capital awarded $4.3M contract
- NC-based Homeland Integrated Security Systems acquired for $8.3M
- Virginia’s Homeland Security Capital sells subsidiary
- NCTA grateful for $1.08 million appropriation for WiFi Lab
© 2008, TechJournal. All rights reserved.