CHARLOTTE, NC – Rollcast Energy plans to build a $170 biomass facility in Newberry County, SC.
Loblolly Green Power will use biomass from regional logging residues and wood debris to generate power.
The facility will create 27 new jobs and is expected to be operating by 2011.
On the Web: www.rollcastenergy.com
- Rollcast Energy harvests $1.5M for biomass projects
- Perigrine Energy plans $135M SC biomass plant
- Enviva building biomass plant in North Carolina, creating 53 jobs
- Fibrowatt selects NC Surry County site for poutry litter powerplant
- Rollcast Energy closes $203M financing for NC biomass project
© 2008, TechJournal. All rights reserved.