FREEHOLD, N.J. & BOCA RATON, FL – Empire Technologies, a New Jersey-based provider of communications networks for businesses, has opened a new office in Boca Raton, Florida.
The new office will offer customers in the Southeastern U.S. multi-platform communications solutions manufacturers such as Avaya, Cisco, Nortel and Siemens, as well as carrier and wireless services and cellular optimization.
Michael Herrman has been hired as Empire’s National Account Manager for the Florida office after working for multiple telecommunications channel partners.
- Florida’s WebUnited, Host.net, merge
- Florida’s Host.net closes on WV Fiber buy
- Florida Venture Forum names new treasurer
- James Dwyer, Jr., wireless industry pioneer, dies
- Metalmark Capital buys Florida-based National Healing Corp.
© 2009, TechJournal. All rights reserved.