MORRISVILLE, NC – Colorado-based Rally Software has acquired Morrisville, NC-based 6th Sense Analytics, which helps companies track software development.
Financial details of the transaction were not disclosed.
6th Sense founder and President, Todd Olson, will lead remote development operations for Rally Software.
All of the company’s employees will join Rally, which focuses on agile development.
Founded in 2004, 6th Sense raised a total of $6.7 million in venture backing and was one of TechJournal South’s 2007 Tech 50 companies.
For TechJournal South’s earlier profile of 6th Sense see:
- Virginia’s WorthPoint moving to ATDC at Georgia Tech
- Atlanta-based WorthPoint raises $1M
- Nextreme Thermal Solutions raising cool $21.3M round
- NC’s Aldagen files for $80.5M IPO
- Metabolon adds $6M to C round for $12.3M total
© 2009, TechJournal. All rights reserved.