LEESBURG, VA – Space Angels Network, a group of early-stage investors who focus on the aerospace sector, will hear from six companies at its Aerospace Venture Forum in McLean, VA, Jan. 30.
The presenting firms are:
Astronix Research, Richmond; American Dynamics Flight Systems, Jessup; flaik, Colorado; Masten Space Systems, California; Symeter, Toronto; and TopEyeView, Georgia.
They’ll present to an audience of accredited investors. The New Vantage Group, which oversees the Active Angel Investor Network and the Washington Dinner Club, is co-hosting the event.
- Space Angels investment group to seed space-related ventures
- ION Venture Forum returns to Atlanta October 17-18
- N. VA. Grubstake event seeks aps from startups seeking under $2M
- PTEN investor breakfast seeks business plans
- Venture Atlanta 2008 coming in October
© 2009, TechJournal. All rights reserved.