ATLANTA – AtlantaNAP, a data center owner and operator, has raised $7.5 million in debt financing from RBC Bank, according to the Atlanta Business Chronicle.
Company President Jeff Hinkle told the ABC it will use the funds to replace a more expensive line of credit and to expand operations.
The company operates a 75,000-square-foot data center in Atlanta, another in Dallas, and one underway in an undisclosed West Coast location.
- PAETEC plans new data centers in Charlotte, Atlanta, Tampa, McLean
- Savvis opens Atlanta data center
- Atlanta’s L2C raises A round for consumer risk and ID tech
- Atlanta’s Fintura raises first round
- German firm acquiring Atlanta-based Lotus911
© 2009, TechJournal. All rights reserved.