BOCA RATON, FL – Host.net, a provider of colocation, network transport and transit services, has acquired a 12,000 square foot Data Center and its’ Colocation customers.
Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
This center was previously occupied by Hostway and Affinity Internet/ValueWeb.
Jeffrey Davis, Host.net’s Co-Founder & CEO, said “the move into Ft. Lauderdale reflects Host.net’s strategy of expanding in its existing markets to better service our customers needs.
- Young entrepreneur on top of the cloud
- Florida’s WebUnited, Host.net, merge
- Florida’s Host.net closes on WV Fiber buy
- Cavalier Telephone acquires NET Telcos assets
- NationNet opening new metro Atlanta data center
© 2009, TechJournal. All rights reserved.