MCLEAN, VA – QinetiQ North America, a provider of information technology and engineering solutions to the U.S. government, has acquired Cyveillance, a leading provider of cyber intelligence products to commercial clients. Under the terms of the deal, Cyveillance will now operate as a wholly-owned subsidiary of QinetiQ North America.
Currently used by global commercial organizations, Cyveillance’s proven OSI (Open Source Intelligence) technology and services.
Duane Andrews, CEO of QinetiQ North America, said, “QinetiQ North America is now uniquely positioned to provide government customers with cyber capabilities previously only available within the commercial markets.”
- McLean-based QinetiQ North America buing Cyveillance
- Virginia-based QinetiQ North America names new president
- McLean’s QinetiQ NA buying Reston’s 3H Technology
- Virginia-based QinetiQ acquiring Reston’s Dominion Technology Resources
- Virginia-based InnovaTech merges with Vivakos
© 2009, TechJournal. All rights reserved.