As of Monday morning, fewer than 100 seats remained available for the second annual Internet Summit conference, taking place November 4-5th.
Being hosted this year in Raleigh, North Carolina, the event will host over 1000 internet executives, online marketing specialists and other internet centric professionals.
Over 75 executive speakers from companies like Technorati, ESPN, Microsoft, Pandora, Expedia, SAS, AOL, comScore, Digg, 1-800-Flowers.com and ShareThis among others will discuss industry best practices and trends.
Topics will include such things as Social Media, Mobile Apps, Twitter, Online Video, Email Marketing, Analytics, Blogging, Design, Ecommerce, Online Gaming, Internet Company M&A and Cloud Computing among others.
- Internet Summit seeks “Demo Showcase” Internet startups
- Digital Summit bringing top lineup to Atlanta in May
- Internet Summit near a sell-out, a few seats still available
- Internet Summit 08 Sold Out
- Internet Summit names demo showcase firms
© 2009, TechJournal. All rights reserved.