DURHAM, NC – Too many emails; discounts without features; sending email without tracking results. These are the three worst holiday email mistakes that small and medium sized businesses make each year. This information is included in a new Holiday Checklist just published by iContact, the email marketing service provider that serves more than 57,000 SMBs and non-profits.
iContact’s Holiday Checklist not only lists the Three Worst Holiday Email Mistakes, it also tells email marketing users how to avoid them. The checklist includes:
• The Top Ten Days in 2009 for Sending Holiday Emails
• Five Practical Steps for Maximizing Email Campaign Performance
• Five Big Picture Strategies for Holiday Email Success
“Many small businesses understand the importance of Cyber Monday and Black Friday,” commented Keith Moore, Chief Marketing Office for iContact, “but they may not know that one of the best days of the holiday season to send email is the day before Thanksgiving, for instance. We hope to increase our customers’ success with this practical guide.”
iContact’s Holiday Checklist is available free to download here:
or visit http://icontact.com/pdf/HolidayChecklist2009.pdf
With more than 57,000 customers, iContact provides email marketing for SMBs and non-profits. iContact services allow creation of email newsletters, surveys, and autoresponders. Customers include Bank of America, Ford, Intuit, Vonage, Symantec, International Paper, LG Electronics, ReMax, United Colors of Benetton, and Centex Homes.
- Website Magazine names iContact top email marketing service provider
- Entrepreneur Mag features iContact social responsibility initiative
- iContact connects with $40M funding for email marketing
- Free guide offers retailers holiday email marketing tips
- Email marketer iContact investigating intrusion
© 2009, TechJournal. All rights reserved.