COLUMBIA, MD – Integral Systems, a developer of satellite communications tech, has acquired CVG and its subsidiary, Avtec Systems for $34.7 million in cash.
Avtec also sell satellite communications services. It is based in Chantilly and sells primarily to government and miltary clients.
Paul Casner, president and CEO of Integral, said the acquisition expands the company’s footprint in the satellite communications and unmanned aerial vehicle markets.
Integral will add CVG and Avtec to its product group as Integral Systems SATCOM solutions.
- UK-based SatCom Group buying Charlotte’s SDN Global
- Georgia’s DataPath acquires SWE-DISH Satellite Systems
- Integral Systems buys Sophia Wireless for $2.5M
- Atlanta’s EMS Technologies names new CEO, president
- M&A update: ManTech buys MTCSC for $75M, more
© 2010, TechJournal. All rights reserved.