CHARLESTON, SC – GreenWizard Inc., a company selling software that lets users analyze and select green building materials, has planted $1.15 million from a syndicate of venture capital funds and angel investors, led by California-based Zygote Ventures. Zygote also led an investment round in the company in 2009.
GreenWizard’s will use the funds to build out and market its interactive, searchable database system of green products for LEED and green commercial construction. The company says its Web-based tools help architects, engineers, and contractors to build greener structures for less money in less time.
“GreenWizard offers an entirely unique, cross-search and compare database for a construction market that is very eager for tools to navigate through LEED and other green-product choices,” said Zygote Ventures’ Jerry Fiddler.
- Atlanta’s Reed Construction Data buys Tectonic
- Jobsite123.com raises nearly half of $2.5M round
- CIT GAP Funds invests $100K in GCPay
- Florida’s MasTec acquiring Wanzek for $215M
- Virginia’s ePlus buys Network Architects
© 2010, TechJournal. All rights reserved.