MCCLEAN, VA – Trust Digital, which sells software for the enterprise management of smartphones, has named Mark Shull CEO.
Before joining Trust Digital, Shull held senior positions at VeriSign and most recently served as group president of enterprise security services.
Prior to that, he was president and CEO at MarkMonitor, Inc., where he grew revenues from $1.5 to $30 million in just over three years.
Additionally, as president and CEO of Digex, Inc., Shull increased revenues from $22 million to $214 million in just over three years and completed a successful $200 million IPO.
The company says Shull will lead its efforts to expand adoption of its mobility management software in key verticals such as healthcare, phamaceuticals and finance.
Trust Digital helps Global 2000 companies deploy and centrally manage their smartphones while also providing IT services and applications.
- McAfee acquiring mobile management firm Trust Digital
- Trust Digital rings up $14.5M for mobile management tech
- Enterprise mobility market offers huge opportunities
- What mobile suppliers can do to capture the Enterprise market
- Corporate buyers plan to spend more on Android mobile than on Apple
© 2010, TechJournal. All rights reserved.