BALTIMORE, MD - Noxilizer, which is developing a gas sterilization tech for hospitals and life science company use, has named Lawrence Bruder president and CEO.
The six-year-old company, housed at the Mryland Baltimore County Tech Center, says its technology will allow sterilization of sensitive medical devices at low temperatures.
Bruder was previously CEO of Guava Technoloiges, a venture-backed firm that sold to Millipore Biosciences in 2009.
Bruder also previously held executive positions at Becton Dickinson, Applied Biosystems, Lecica and Olympus.
- Noxilizer heats up with $6.4M for sterilization tech
- CEO leaving Maryland’s Cylex
- Ric Zakour named executive director of MdBio
- Baltimore’s RTKL acquires Strategic Facilities
- NC-based Dara BioSciences raised $2.25M
© 2010, TechJournal. All rights reserved.