PONTE VEDRA BEACH, FL – Solar Energy Initiatives Inc. has named David Surette CEO of its Solar Park Initiatives Inc. subsidiary. Surette replaces Michael Gorton, who stepped down July 12.
Surette, founder of Maple Leaf Renewables Group of Raleigh and Texas-based Solar Power Technologies Inc., acted as a consultant to the company previously.
Surette was also previously CEO of Alamo Solar Manufacturing Corp. of Cary, NC.
Solar Energy Intiaitives (OTCBB:SNRY) has inked a letter of intent to lead a $4 million solar project in Georgia.
SNRY Solar is a wholesale distributor of branded photovoltaic and thermal (water heating) systems selling via a network of dealers throughout the United States and the Caribbean. Solar Energy Initiatives also owns SolarEnergy.com, one of the most visited solar websites on the internet .
- Solar Energy Initiatives plans $4M project in Georgia
- Constellation Energy developing Maryland’s largest solar system
- SunEdison lights up with $50M revolver for solar projects
- NC’s SAS greenlights solar power farm
- Atlanta’s GE Energy invests in Colorado solar tech firm
© 2010, TechJournal. All rights reserved.