NORCROSS, GA – American Biosurgical, a company that sells medical cable assemblies, has raised $1.3 million of a targeted $2.5 million equity round, according to a regulatory filing.
The company’s investors include Anda Capital, San Francisco; and M20, a family investment fund.
Founded in 1996, the company has distribution facilities in Atlanta and Los Angeles and a manufacturing plant in Dong Guan, China.
The company disclosed the raise in a filing with the US Securities and Exchange Commission.
To contact TechJournal South Editor & Writer Allan Maurer: Allan at TechJournalSouth dot com.
- Boca Raton-based MediMetrix near close on $1.5M, launching next year
- Interactive Advisory Software grabs $4.68M for wealth management tech
- Traffiq drives to $4M equity round for online ad marketplace
- Qspex Technologies raises $115K for in office lens tech
- Reality Mobile beams in $6M raise for video-transmission software
© 2010, TechJournal. All rights reserved.