VIENNA, VA – Emerging Media Group, doing business as Traffiq, has raised a $4 million equity round on the heels of its $10.7 million 2009 raise for its online advertising marketplace, according to a regulatory filing. Investors include Court Square Ventures, Charlottesville, VA, Grotech Ventures of Hunt Valley, MD and Vienna, VA, and Greenhill SAVP of New York.
The company connects buyers and sellers of online display advertising via a media management platform that consolidates planning, RFP distribution, order execution, optimization and billing.
Traffiq was recently selected as a Red Herring 100 winner.
Based in New York, the company has offices in Vienna, VA, where it was originally located.
The company disclosed the raise in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
To contact TechJournal South Editor & Writer Allan Maurer: Allan at TechJournalSouth dot com.
- Interactive Advisory Software grabs $4.68M for wealth management tech
- Only four southeast firms out of 200 make Red Herring’s top technology ventures list
- American Biosurgical cables in $1.3M raise
- Atlanta’s Oversight Systems plans to expand with $13M raise
- Netsertive closes on $4M raise for local ad targeting
© 2010, TechJournal. All rights reserved.