GERMANTOWN, MD – INVeSHARE Inc., a turnkey provider of shareholder communications focused on next generation delivery and processing of proxy materials, has named Ted Stein chairman and CEO.
Prior to joining INVeSHARE, Stein served as President and CEO of several private equity-funded start-ups and turnarounds. He served as President and CEO of Financial Marketing, Inc. and American Payroll Centers Inc.; the companies were eventually sold to ADP and Zurich Ventures, respectively. Previously, Stein was President of Technology Specialist, Inc., which was sold to Collegis, now a subsidiary of SunGard.
INVeSHARE solutions, supporting both digital proxy (e-proxy) and paper distribution, are designed to facilitate the industry’s transition from a paper-based system to e-proxy voting and digital shareholder communication.
- Inveshare pockets $6.5M of $13.5 for shareholder voting tech
- SunGard acquires Maxim Insurance Software Corp.
- Atlanta’s SunGard acquires DSPA Software
- How Stuff Works closes on merger with Discovery
- Jacksonville’s Payformance closes on division sale
© 2010, TechJournal. All rights reserved.