SUNRISE, FL – Bioheart, Inc. (OTCBB:BHRT) has entered into an agreement with AnC Bio Holdings Inc., a South Korean biomedical company, and one of its U.S. agents for a $4 million equity investment. Bioheart has designated proceeds from the investment to advance the current clinical evaluation of its cell therapies for treating heart failure and related cardiac diseases.
Bioheart, Inc. founded in 1999 seeks to be the “go to technology partner for heart failure specialists and their patients”. The company’s flagship product MyoCell is an adult muscle stem cell composition, also known as immature myoblasts, derived and processed from patient’s own thigh muscle.
- Bioheart plans $35 million IPO
- Florida’s BioHeart prices IPO to raise up to $70M
- Florida-based BioHeart lands $1M loan
- Florida’s BioHeart names Mike Tomas president, CEO
- Florida-based Bioheart to buy Medicalalgorithmics
© 2011, TechJournal. All rights reserved.