ALEXANDRIA, VA – Robbins-Gioia Inc., a provider of program and corporate performance optimization services and solutions, has named Michael L. Sledge CEO. Current CEO John Marselle is retiring March 5.
Sledge has been Robbins-Gioia’s president and chief operating officer since 2006 and in an acting CEO capacity since October 2010 when Marselle began an extended medical leave.
Sledge has held increasingly responsible positions at Robbins-Gioia since joining the company in 1984. Before serving as president and COO, he was Robbins-Gioia’s president for civilian agencies and homeland security.
Founded in 1980, Robbins-Gioia sells management and technology consulting solutions to governments and businesses worldwide.
- DataPath names John Robbins Jr. president and CEO
- Women In Tech: Robbins-Gioia’s Marie O’Brien
- Virginia-based Network Solutions names Tim Kelly CEO
- Virginia-based Cigital names John Wyatt president/CEO
- Peopleclick brings in new CEO
© 2011, TechJournal. All rights reserved.