WASHINGTON, DC- LogRhythm, a company formerly headquartered in DC but now in Boudler, Colorado, has raised $4.9 million raise from investors including Virginia-based Grotech, according to a regulatory filing.
The company sells an appliance with features that include log management and analysis, file integrity monitoring, event management, network and user monitoring, and geolocation tracking, this product can provide the detail needed for in-depth security event analysis. It helps firms comply with regulations and secure their networks.
The company disclosed the raise in a filing with the US Securities and Exchange Commission, which cites Ray Croghan, of Longmont, CO-based Croghan Investments, Frank Mendicino III of Denver’s Access Venture Partners, and Joe Zell of Grotech Partners among the principals.
TechJournal South is a TechMedia company. TechMedia presents the annual conferences:
Internet Summit: www.internetsummit.com
Digital East: www.digitaleast.com
Digital Summit: www.digitalsummit.com
- Identity Forge fires up with $1M raise
- H.I.G. Capital raising new $450M Growth, Buyouts, & Equity fund
- McLean-based Centrifuge Systems whips up $2.1M for data analysis software
- TekStream Solutions nabs $331K for IT & consulting services
- Local deals firm LivingSocial rings up $2.9M in additional equity
© 2011, TechJournal. All rights reserved.