MIAMI – Local Exchange Carrier (CLEC) netTALK.com Inc., (OTCBB:NTLK) which sells product and network phone service for VoIP, has nabbed $1.5 million in new funding.
The netTALK DUO is a versatile communications device with the ability to connect directly to a router or modem (no computer needed) or the computer’s USB port, offering consumers free local and long distance calls to any landline or mobile phone in the U.S. and Canada from anywhere in the world.
- Miami-based netTALK.com rings up $2.5M debt funding
- Miami’s Net Talk Com raises $5M for digial phone device
- Earthlink offering SunRocket customers a deal
- Charlotte’s Centrocom Corp. acquires Juice Marketing
- Cardagin Networks rings up $1M financing for mobile marketing platform
© 2011, TechJournal. All rights reserved.