Freelancing has enormous appeal to many people holding down office jobs, but it has its own share of pitfalls. During the recession, many workers turned to freelancing because it was their only option. The folks over at MastersDegree.net created this infographic to show both the state of freelancing and some of the pitfalls freelancers face:
- Where to get a green job (infographic)
- What makes creative freelancers an attractive option? (infographic)
- How workers communicate: virtual vs. in person (infographic)
- Information consumed in one Internet day would fill 168M DVDS (infographic)
- Virginia’s Governor wants to foster teleworking
© 2012, TechJournal. All rights reserved.