The upcoming Digital Summit in Atlanta May 9-10 offers two jam-packed days with more than 75 speakers from Google, Twitter, Pandora, Mashable, Huffington Post, Klout, StumbleUpon, Gilt Groupe, Adobe, The Onion, YouTube, Discovery Channel and many more. You can still grab an early registration rate to the Digital Summit but only until Friday, April 13.
What will I take away? How does my company benefit?
- With over 50 presentations and panels to choose from you’ll be up to date with the latest digital trends & best practices.
- More than 75 speakers from brands you know & trust provide real world scenarios and solutions to the issues you face.
- Over 7 hours of networking makes Digital Summit a excellent and effective way to connect and make important contacts with 1,500 peers & professionals.
- 3 hours of open bar!!! (okay, perhaps your company won’t benefit… but hey, it’s a great way to break the ice).
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Alexis Maybank – Co-founder, Gilt Groupe
- Joel Lunenfeld – Director of Global Brand Strategy, Twitter
- Frederick Townes – Sr Technical Advisor, Mashable
- Tim Mahlman – Chief Revenue Officer, Klout
- Loni Kao Stark – Group Solutions Manager, Digital Marketing, Adobe
- John Trimble – Chief Revenue Officer, Pandora
- Michael Greer – Chief Product Officer, The Onion
- Simon Heseltine – Director of SEO, AOL/Huffington Post
- Catherine Cook – Co-founder, myYearbook
- David Perry – Business Development, Software & Services, Google
- Jack Krawczyk – Senior Product Marketing Manager, StumbleUpon
- Prerna Gupta – CEO, Khush
- Chidi Afulezi – Product Director, Turner
- Ro Choy – COO, Formspring
- Tom Lowry – Director of Technology, YouTube
- Michael Bayle – Senior Vice President, ESPN Mobile
- Amanda Steinberg – Founder & CEO, DailyWorth
- Ian Wolfman – Principal & CMO, imc²
- Jeff Ragovin – Co-Founder & Chief Strategy Officer, Buddy Media
- Matt Crenshaw – VP of Marketing & Analytics, Discovery Channel
- Matt Peters – Co-Founder & Creative Director, Pandemic Labs
- Laurie Hood – Vice President of Product Marketing, Silverpop
- Bryon Morrison – President, Mobile Marketing, The Marketing Arm
- Tony Haile – CEO, Chartbeat
- Eric Orme – Chief Technology Officer, Remark Media
- Kurt Krejny – Director of Online Marketing, Fathom
- Sean Cook – CEO, ShopVisible
- Jordan Franklin – Director of Social Strategy, Clickable
- Grey Garner – Market Strategist, Emma
- Barry Nelson – Social Media Analyst, Microstrategy
- John Lawson – Founder, ColderICE.com
- Todd Sawicki – Chief Marketing Officer, Cheezburger Network
- Adam Harrell – Founder & President, nebo
- Brianne Keating Forst – Director of Ecommerce, Plow & Hearth
- Gavin Finn – President & CEO, Kaon Interactive
- Amy Ellis – Head of Integrations & Partnerships, MailChimp
- Kevin Lee – CEO, Didit
- Michael Loban – CMO, InfoTrust
- Joey Sargent – Principal, BrandSprout
- Mick Winters – SVP, E-commerce, National Builder Supply
- Kelly Quattlebaum – Social Media Trainer & President, Global Marcoms
- Jenny Schmitt – President & Senior Spark, CloudSpark
- Joseph Dickerson – User Experience Architect, Fiserv
- Efi Rodik – Co-Founder & CEO, Relevantor
- Richard White – Creative Director, Sojo
- Maria Peagler – Founder, SocialMediaOnlineClasses.com
- J Cornelius – VP Operations, CoffeeCup Software
- Garrett Kuk – Social Media Strategy Partner, Speakeasy Media
- Anthony Franco – President & Co-founder, EffectiveUI
Digital Summit 2012 is presented by TechMedia, the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic’s Leader in Digital and Entrepreneurial Conferences. The TechJournal is a TechMedia division.
- Early-Bird discount for the Internet Summit in Raleigh ends Friday
- Fewer than 100 seats remain for Atlanta Digital Summit 2011
- Internet Summit bringing 120 digital thought-leaders to Raleigh
- Internet Summit bringing 120 digital gurus to Raleigh Nov. 15-16
- Want to hear from 120 digital thought-leaders? IS discount ends Friday
© 2012, TechJournal. All rights reserved.
Tags: 2012, Adobe, Atlanta, BrandSprout, Buddy Media, Clickable, CoffeeCup Software, Digital Summit, Discovery Channel, early registration, Emma, ESPN mobile, Gilt Groupe, Google, Huffington Post, Khush, Klout, Mashable, MicroStrategy, Pandora, Relevantor, Shopvisible, Silverpop, Sojo, Speakeasy Media, StumbleUpon, The Onion, Turner, twitter, YouTube