Fidelis Security Systems, the market leader in network visibility, analysis, and control solutions, today unveiled the first in a series of security-themed cartoons, or ‘THREATtoons’, on its blog,
Threat Geek. The series, which will feature new cartoons by illustrator Alexander Savchuk each Friday on Threat Geek, will poke fun at a variety of security-related situations, misconceptions, and contradictions.
“We launched Threat Geek to serve the security community with an independent voice, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously”
“We launched Threat Geek to serve the security community with an independent voice, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously,” said Will Irace, Vice President of Threat Research at Fidelis and frequent Threat Geek contributor.
“In this series we’re aiming for funny, obscure and, well, weird. If you understand all of the cartoons, we’re probably doing it wrong.”
Here’s the first cartoon:
- Fidelis Security Systems keys in $2.3M
- CIA’s venture capital fund In-Q-Tel has a new president
- Fidelis Security Systems locks up $22M B round, names CEO
- More than half of global security experts say cyber arms race is underway
- Formidable security threats driving Enterprise demand for security services
© 2012, TechJournal. All rights reserved.