In this digital age, many of us multi-task and it may feel as if we’re getting more done. Actually, if you’re doing more than two things at once, you probably are not managing some of the tasks well and you’re creating stress for yourself as well, some research suggests.
Another aspect of this modern era is that we consume mass quantities of media – TV, music, movies, online video, and the Internet, often several at the same time.
What is all of this doing to our brains? Here’s an infographic from onlineuniversities.com suggesting that it is not all good:
- Ecommerce, social networks, sharing, it’s a lot about images (infographic)
- America’s most technologically innovative colleges (infographic)
- The best apps for learning on Apple iOS devices (infographic)
- The impact of digital on the music industry (infographic)
- Most U.S. consumers on the Net when they watch TV
© 2012, TechJournal. All rights reserved.