President Obama is not alone in using social media as an election tool, but he is still dominating it, according to Socialbakers, which created this infographic to show how the Presidential candidates have used it in their campaigns.
- Survey shows “smartphone” gap in 2012 Presidential election (infographic)
- Trump card: social media reaction to presidential debates
- Lessons from Presidential campaign email marketing
- Social media users expect digital connections to candidates (infographpic)
- Romney trails Obama in “social media brand”
© 2012, TechJournal. All rights reserved.