Have you ever seen someone using a phone while driving and weaving about, changing speeds, even gesturing while talking?
Business people in particular seem to think their driver’s seat is just another office, but if it hasn’t sunk in by now that using a phone while driving is dangerous to the point of stupidity, perhaps a look at this infographic will convince you:
Brought To You By: CarInsurance.org
- Drivers using cell phones know it’s dangerous but do it anyway
- Smartphone apps distracting younger drivers, survey says
- Ten states toughest on texting while driving
- Study says: use of cell phones dangerous driving or walking
- Hands-free tech reduces driver distraction, study says
© 2012, TechJournal. All rights reserved.