Wow. Clicks from paid search now outnumber those from organic (unpaid) search results by 2:1 for high commercial keyword searches in the United States, says WordStream.
WordStream’s Larry Kim adds that overall organic searches still get more clicks overall. But those where a searcher is looking for a product or service paid listings are winning.
The firm created this infographic about the “War on free clicks.”
- Tune-up your AdWords campaign with the free AdWords Performance Grader
- Google changes to paid ads will make them resemble organic results
- Google offers advertisers more value than Facebook (infographic)
- Free plugin predicts Google keyword search position for WordPress posts
- Holiday shopping: Sales from search ads up 25 percent, mobile rising
© 2012, TechJournal. All rights reserved.