Providing customer service via Twitter, Facebook and other social media is one of the first steps savvy companies take. Studies show that about 84 percednt of company social media use is geared toward providing customer service.
That’s a good thing, too, because if your customers are talking about you on social media, you need to be there and interact with them.
Many leading companies now measure not only customer acquisition costs, but also customer loyalty and how much they engage with a brand. Firms that engage customers via social media realize a measurable boost in customer loyalty.
Here’s an informative infographic from Bluewolf on this new competitive battleground:
- How MBA schools are investing in social media (infographic)
- Getting service right for social media savvy consumers is critical
- Content marketing infographic illustrates a complex landscape
- Dealing with customer service remains frustrating for many consumers
- Winklevoss twins drop Facebook suit; iPhone top seller; AT&T tops in Atlanta
© 2012, TechJournal. All rights reserved.