We don’t have the flying cars of science fiction – yet, but our vehicles are acquiring an ever increasing array of technology. Cars that park themselves, have back-up radar, come with WiFi and talking assistants, GPS navigation systems and backseat DVD screens for the kids are all on the market now.
What do you think? Is it too much? Not enough? Still waiting for the one with wings and a jetpak?
Here’s an infographic that takes a look at digital technologies in the car.
- Athena Technologies breaks ground on new Virginia facility
- Free Wi-fi poses security threats, take precautions (infographic)
- Tech travel: from train to tweets (infographic)
- MIT mag names 10 2013 breakthrough technologies
- Electronic devices for car market headed for $17B
© 2012, TechJournal. All rights reserved.