Zuum, a tool that shows marketers what content works best on Facebook, has just released its latest quarterly industry report, Facebook Page Data Averages showing that of 61 pages analyzed, all showed positive fan growth over the last three months.
The analysis of posting volume, engagement rate, fan count, and fan growth trending looked at 61 major brand pages across 9 different industries over a three month time period of April to June, 2012.
- Converse had the highest single page Fan Count and Fan Growth Rate
- Automotive Trucks had the highest industry Fan Growth Rate and Engagement Rate Virgin America had the high posting volume: 303 posts. (Average of 3.36 posts every day of the week)
Industries and pages covered:
Nike, Adidas Originals, Converse All Star, Puma, DC Shoes, Vans
Fast Food (QSR)
Jack in the Box, Burger King, Subway, McDonald’s, Chick-fil-A, Taco Bell
Marc Jacobs, Versace, Burberry, Dior, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Armani, Calvin Klein
Old Navy, Gap, H&M, Victoria’s Secret, Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister & Co
M&M’s, Twix, Snickers, Reeces, Starburst, Skittles, Pringles, Butterfinger, Wonka, KitKat
Automotive – Trucks
Ford, Dodge Ram, Jeep, Chevy Silverado, Land Rover, GMC
Education – MBA Programs
USC, Wharton, Texas, UCLA, Michigan, UC Berkeley
Virgin America, United, American Airlines, Southwest Airlines, JetBlue Airways, AAdvantage
Tourism – Destinations
San Francisco, Toronto, Chicago, New York, Montreal
- Walmart poised to win big this holiday weekend with engaged social users
- Three ways to build a community of brand superfans on Facebook
- Secrets of the top 50 Facebook brand pages
- Victoria’s Secret heads top 25 retailers in Facebook fans, Walmart gaining
- Coke is it, says study of how global brands fare on Facebook
© 2012, TechJournal. All rights reserved.