Google may have battles on its hands defending its Android mobile operating system and incursions on its search turf, but wields wide influence in the digital and economic realm.
It has $44 billion in cash on hand and is involved in privately funding a project to put a robot on the moon, clean energy, and experiments with high speed fiber optics.
Here’s an infographic from www.bestcompterscienceschools.net that takes a look at Google’s widespread activities.
- Micron Optics releases new optical strain gauge
- Tell Google you want your city to get its ultra-high speed broadband
- Google picks Kansas City for high speed broadband network
- Will robot surgeons replace doctors for some operations?
- Linux on its 20th anniversary is increasingly widespread (video & infographic)
© 2012, TechJournal. All rights reserved.