If you’re looking for the latest tactics, strategies, and ideas in web, technology, social media & innovation, you’ll find them when the Internet Summit, the Southeast’s largest digital tech event, returns to Raleigh, NC on November 6-8.
This year’s event includes a new new mini-conference — the Startup Summit – focusing exclusively on digital entrepreneurship.
- Over 120 top thought leaders & industry innovators sharing insights on topics that matter to you
- More than 60 presentations & panels covering topics like Customer Engagement, Social Media Trends, Mobile Apps, Analytics, User Experience, Big Data, Gamification, Cloud, Search Marketing and much, much more!
- Network and connect with around 2,000 of your peers
- Dedicated Tech Track for IT Professionals, from the cubicle to the C-suite
- IS Rocks - our new Music Festival at the conclusion of the conference featuring more than a dozen bands to close down IS12 in style!
- 16 in-depth workshop sessions in our Pre-Conference led by expert interactive and marketing pros – add it to your registration for only $95 through 8/31
The early-bird rate of $245 is only until August 31.
Early confirmed speakers include:
- Sarah Lacy - Founder & Editor-in-Chief, PandoDaily.com
- Brent Herd - Director of Southeast, Twitter
- Frederick Townes - Sr Technical Advisor, Mashable
- Tim Sullivan - President and CEO, Ancestry.com
- Curtis Brown - Chief Technology Officer, AOL
- Ben Huh - CEO & Founder, Cheezburger
- Jodi Kahn - President, iVillage
- Duane Forrester - Sr. Product Manager, Bing
- Scott Calise - Director of Digital Research, MTV Networks
- Don Hoang - Director of Business Development, Klout
- Liz Thorington - VP, Ad Sales, The Weather Channel
- David Perry - Biz Development Executive, Google
- David Giambruno - Senior Vice President & CIO, Revlon
- Chip Kelly - Chief Security Officer, SAS
- James Kobielus - Big Data Evangelist, IBM
- Sasha Norkin - VP Nook & Marketing, Barnes & Noble
- Bob Stohrer - CMO, iheartradio, Clear Channel
- Stuart Taylor - Managing Director for Mobiel Group, Cisco
- Stephen Wellman - VP & Editor-in-Chief, Geeknet Media
- Joan FitzGerald - VP Television & Cross-Media, comScore
- Franklin Witter - Senior Principal Security Strategist, Symantec
- Dana Todd - SVP of Marketing & Biz Development, Performics
- Jim Tobin - President, Ignite Social Media
- Scott Baker - Sr Manager Virtualization & Cloud, NetApp
- Monica Ho - Vice President of Marketing, xAD
- Mark Cooper - Co-Founder and CMO, Offerpop
- Rob Leathern - CEO, Optimal
- Christopher Kobran - VP, Brands and Strategic Partnerships, Kiip
- Jed Williams - Program Director, Social Local Media, BIA/Kelsey
- Jenny Schmitt - President & Senior Spark, CloudSpark
- Bill Leake - CEO, ApogeeResults.com
- Matt McFadden - Director of Marketing, Merge
- Vince Baskerville - VP of Product, TripLingo
- Joey Sargent - Principal, BrandSprout
- Jake Dolce - Director of Sales-East Coast, Jumptap
- Anil Chawla - Founder & CEO, ArchiveSocial
- Lucas Acosta - Co-Founder, FooJee
- Randy Brown - Director of the Virtual Heroes, ARA
- Willie Dalton - Director of Corporate Technology, Trend Micro
- Bruce Ernst - VP Product Management, Monetate
- Mike Marshall, Instructor, ASPE-ROI
- Ben Snyder, CEO & Co-Founder, A Better User Experience
- Kit Unger, Sr. – Manager User Experience Design, ThreePillar
- Mick Winters - Customer & UX, Threespot
Internet Summit 2012 will be held in Raleigh, NC — Forbes Magazine’s Most Wired City — at the state of the art Raleigh Convention Center with great access to I-40 and the RDU Airport. Special hotel room rates are available through our website.
Internet Summit 2012 is presented by TechMedia, the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic’s leader in digital conferences.
- Early-Bird discount for the Internet Summit in Raleigh ends Friday
- Want to hear from 120 digital thought-leaders? IS discount ends Friday
- Early registration for Atlanta Digital Summit ends this week
- Last day for discount rate at Raleigh Internet Summit
- Internet Summit bringing 120 digital gurus to Raleigh Nov. 15-16
© 2012, TechJournal. All rights reserved.