Rumors about Apple products precede actual launches by months. Over at Mac Rumors, one poster says all those leaks about iPhone 5 parts aren’t exciting any more.
Still, they fly, however.
Personally, we’re more interested in the iPad mini.
Some news outlets now say the iPhone 5 and the much discussed iPad mini may both debut in a double launch in this fall, the new phone in September and the iPad mini in October.
Over at ZDNet, a writer thinks the iPad mini could be Apple’s “Thermonuclear device” that “destroys Android.” We suspect Android is too well entrenched to blow up now, despite the ruling against Samsung in the patent battle.
- Apple’s iPad Mini event happening Oct. 23?
- Close to half of U.S. iPad owners unhappy with iPad4 launch
- Tablet sales to hit $64B, tide turning to Android
- Google Nexus 7, iPhone 5 most researched on CNET
- IPhone 5 rumors: thinner body, bigger screen, dock connector change
© 2012, TechJournal. All rights reserved.