MBA schools are using social media to recruit students and create buzz about their programs. A large majority (more than 80 percent) plan to make additional investments in social media.
It’s always informative to see how a given field uses social media to boost business and/or create that precious word-of-mouth buzz.
Here’s an infographic from the best colleges showing how MBA programs are using social:
- How do colleges use social media for recruitment? (infographic)
- Social media classes training the next generation of marketers
- Research shows how word of mouth programs work
- Three steps to winning business in a socially-connected world
- Large legal firms need to get smarter about social media to compete (infographic)
© 2012, TechJournal. All rights reserved.