The JOBS act passed in April 2012 is intended to help small businesses and startups raise money by easing federal regulations.
What effect will the JOBS act have on crowdfunding, the new way to get companies and projects funded via such services as Kickstarter?
- Is crowdfunding heading for a shakeup in 2013?
- Crowdfunding industry establishing standards as Senate considers JOBS Act
- Five NC companies win Recovery Act Broadband project funding
- Kickstarter’s crowd funding raised more than $323M for projects
- Small biz owners think government favors big business
© 2012, TechJournal. All rights reserved.