A new study by Distribion, Inc confirms independent research cited by leading analysts from Forrester, Aberdeen, Forbes, and Gleanster, that 70 percent of chief marketing officers (CMOs) admittedly feel unprepared to manage the explosion of marketing data, and lack of performance insight.
For these CMO’s, distributed marketing platforms are becoming the critical key to centralizing, leveraging, and measuring content distribution across numerous communications channels.
This Distribion infographic shows that content distribution is a critical challenge for marketers given the proliferation of marketing channels and devices; similarly, as marketers fight for consumer mindshare, content marketing automation is key to engaging consumers. Distribution sells a marketing automation platform.
- Content marketing infographic illustrates a complex landscape
- Content marketing now mainstream for B2B firms
- Marketers embracing automation to meet channel growth
- Visual content key to engagement in marketing, PR, and social media
- Consumers who scan QR codes motivated to engage
© 2012, TechJournal. All rights reserved.