Small businesses play an essential part in powering our economy, but only if they can achieve success. But a few common mistakes can torpedo a small business and keep it from succeeding.
Here are a few examples of common mistakes:
- Keeping Shoddy Records: Entrepreneurs/idea people are not always great administrators
- Resisting Change: Be immersed in your industry but do not get so close that you ignore trends
- Unwise Spending: Do not buy a new car – reinvest in your business!
- Ineffective Marketing: Don’t assume your idea is SO great that you do not need self-promotion
Bolt Insurance created this infographic to identify how small business owners can spot and overcome these and other common mistakes:
Via: BOLT Insurance
- Small businesses increasingly turning to digital marketing (infographic)
- Courting disaster: small business and lawsuits (infographic)
- What are the biggest office productivity thieves? (infographic)
- Who is spending their ad dollars with Google? (infographic)
- The social media key to small business success (infographic)
© 2012, TechJournal. All rights reserved.