News used to be a premium product that people willingly paid for, but the Internet changed that as surely as it changed the music business.
Now, according to a Mobiles Republic survey, people want news to be fresh, accurate…and free.
Mobile devices and applications are driving even more news consumption by making it instantly available everywhere.
Mobiles, which sells apps for smartphones and tablets, created this infographic detailing the findings of its survey:
- Which apps do smartphone owners see as critical? (infographic)
- Smartphone apps distracting younger drivers, survey says
- Your Valentine might not want to know this
- Streaming holiday music makes the season merry for many (infographic)
- Can tablets replace teachers in third world nations? (infographic)
© 2012 – 2013, TechJournal. All rights reserved.