What drives online shoppers to make a purchase? That’s the key question marketers ask daily.
Baynote created an infographic loaded with keys to leading shoppers into the “Joy of clicking buy.”
It includes data on what factors influence shoppers to buy online, what leads them to recommend online retailers to friends, and what brings them back to a retail website.
Some quick clues: make site navigation easy (we leave sites if we can’t find things easily and so do most other shoppers); offer free or discounted shipping; send orders promptly; offer them a reward.
- How will online buyers respond to higher shipping costs?
- Retailers upping use of social media marketing over the holidays
- 5 Cyber Monday shopping tips
- Insurance website satisfaction study has lessons for selling online
- Fast, free shipping and returns influence online buying
© 2012, TechJournal. All rights reserved.