The US ranks 4th in web readiness and 2nd in impact, although it is first in web use.
Here’s an infographic from Online Education Database detailing why the answer to who uses the Internet best is…Sweden.
- Study: Internet users go online to pass time
- U.S. still first in global IT industry competiveness
- Orlando’s BAE Systems acquiring Pitch Technologies
- Know when the first virus was sent? The first spam? (infographic)
- Is the U.S. poised for large-scale economic renewal?
© 2012, TechJournal. All rights reserved.