If you measured business success by social media fans and followers, who would be on top?
That one place where Facebook rules with 77 million.
It’s followed by Coca Cola, which has been social media savvy from the get-go, then, MTV, Disney, Starbucks, Converse, Red Bull, McDonalds, Snaptu, and Walmart in the top ten.
The tech firms leading the pack would be iTunes with 26 million, followed by Playstation, Xbox, Windows Live Messenger, Google, Samsung Mobile, Twitter, Pixar, Intel and Blackberry.
Top-business-degrees.net created this infographic showing the top social business leaders in various industries.
Source: Top Business Degrees
- Xbox 360 brings social networking to its network Tuesday
- 944 Media acquires Six Degrees mag and web portal
- Social media users still love Playstation 2, despite network hack
- Google rebranding; Zuckerberg No. 1 on Google +;TapJoy nabs $30M; Playstation
- Windows Phone 7 Is definitely not a huge failure!
© 2012, TechJournal. All rights reserved.