MarketingSherpa is offering a free web optimization guide to marketers who participate in its 2013 Marketing Analytics Benchmark Survey to find out the strategies and best practices marketers are using right now to analyze their marketing efforts.
It says the survey will take about 10 to 15 minutes to complete, and the results will be reported in aggregate to protect respondents’ anonymity
Marketers who respond by November 16, 2012 will receive, for free, the MarketingSherpa Special Report: Evaluating Website Optimization – How to outline the analytic tools and strategies that produce the most insights. This $97 value details best practices to:
- Use data to find low-hanging fruit
- Segment site traffic
- Select analytic tools and solutions
- Generate reports and much more
Case studies, charts and worksheets will help marketers quickly and easily apply what they learn. Find out more here: MarketingSherpa Special Report: Evaluating Website Optimization.
“We realize marketers are extremely busy and their time is precious, this is why we’re giving them a complimentary copy of the MarketingSherpa special report on website optimization,” says Daniel Burstein, Director of Editorial Content.
“Beyond the incentive, marketers who choose to share their insights, and do not desire to remain anonymous, may be quoted in the published benchmark report and receive a free copy.”
To fill out the survey and receive a free copy of the report, go here: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/998704/2013-Marketing-Analytics-Benchmark-Survey
- Email is a spearhead in cross-channel marketing
- Survey Says: list turnover challenges email marketers
- Online tactics are three of the top five used by marketing pros, survey says
- Marketers performing an average of seven major functions
- Register for Digital Summit by Friday for best rate, free business best seller
© 2012, TechJournal. All rights reserved.