Working through lunch? That may not be a good idea. Getting out of your office for a lunch break can actually stimulate your productivity, according to a new survey by the Creative Group.
Just stepping away from your desk might also stimulate your creative thinking.
Here’s an short infographic detailing the Creative Group’s findings:
- Three in four IT workers want telecommuting option (infographic)
- Infographic: History of mobile productivity shows it started way back in the 1970s
- Who is the best, who the worst type of boss?
- Study says: culture of respect…and money increases IT productivity
- What are the biggest office productivity thieves? (infographic)
© 2013, TechJournal. All rights reserved.