WITI (Women In Technology International) has named the recipients of the 18th WITI Hall of Fame Awards.
The Women in Science and Technology Hall of Fame Awards, sponsored by the Women In Technology Foundation, are considered among the most illustrious honors for women in science and technology.
The five distinguished recipients of this year’s WITI Hall of Fame Awards are:
- Marian Croak , Ph.D., Senior Vice President, Applications & Services Infrastructure, AT&T Labs;
- Peggy Johnson , Executive Vice President, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., and President, Global Market Development;
- Lisa McVey , CIO, Enterprise Information Systems, Enterprise Medical Imaging, Automation, McKesson Corporation;
- Heidi Roizen , Venture Partner, Draper Fisher Jurvetson;
Laura Sanders , General Manager of Delivery Engineering & Technology and CTO for Global Technology Services, IBM Corporation.
- For complete bios see: http://witi.com/2013halloffame
“The WITI Hall of Fame was established to recognize the notable contributions of women who are leading innovation in science and technology, and have demonstrated a commitment to supporting/ mentoring women and girls,” says Carolyn Leighton , WITI Founder and Chairwoman. “These women represent the role models who will inspire current and future generations to reach higher and push new boundary lines to make a positive difference for all of us.”
- DC area Women in Technology announces heroines awards
- Northern VA Tech Council names hot ticket winners
- Maryland incubator company of the year finalists named
- DC area Women in Technology calls for leadership nominations
- Wayne Clough being inducted into Georgia Technology Hall of Fame
© 2013, TechJournal. All rights reserved.
Tags: AT&T Labs, Draper Fisher Jurvetson, Enterprise Information Systems, Hall of Fame, Heidi Roizen, IBM, Laura Sanders, Lisa McVey, Marian Croak, Peggy Johsno, Qualcomm Technologies, WITI, Women in Technology